We are always on the lookout for talent - regardless of age, gender and experience. If you are open-minded, have an international outlook, a strong understanding of our brand and think creatively, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
cinnamon art stories is looking for a creative intern from May to mid-July. This is a part-time internship with flexible working hours and a nominal stipend. Applicants must be at least 17 years old, based in Singapore and able to work on weekends.
Deadline: 24 April 2021
To apply, please email Laura Peh at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction of yourself and your CV (include your Instagram handle(s) and a link to your LinkedIn profile).
- Develop content for social media channels and website (design, text, images, video)
- Assist with and facilitate workshops for children
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative research
- Provide recommendations on effective marketing, engagement and SEO strategy
- Work with the founder on workshop conceptualisation, design and implementation
- Content creation, photography and videography skills
- Gentle, discreet and patient demeanour
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Creative thinking and open-mindedness (think "why not" instead of "why")
- Punctuality, and prompt communication via WhatsApp, Instagram and email
- Able to politely converse with people of different socioeconomic backgrounds, levels of seniority, races, age groups, gender identities and sexual orientations
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Understanding of the luxury sector and its client base
- Experience working with children aged 3 to 12
- A keen sense of aesthetics