How do I contact you?
Drop us a message at email@example.com or write to:
Cinnamon Art Publishing
51 Goldhill Plaza, #08-02
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
- Due to the nature of our products, all items and gift cards are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If a book is damaged in transit or has other defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
- Refunds will not be processed until each product is received & quality checked. Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing. Refunds will be returned to your original payment method.
- Special orders and gift-wrapped items are not available for refund, return or exchange.
- Please refer to our dedicated Shipping page.
- Our signature gift box is available as an option on the checkout page.
- For bespoke gift wrapping, please contact us at email@example.com
Corporate Gifting, Collaborations & Special Orders
- We love conceptualising items for weddings, holidays, client gifts, company occasions, baby showers, as well as collaborating with like-minded brands and creating treasured memories for children. Start a conversation with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution, Rights, Licensing & Permissions
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- We accept these currencies: SGD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK, USD.
- At Checkout, we accept payments by VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, GrabPay, PayNow (SGD), AliPay (CNY) and WeChat Pay (SGD). We accept direct bank transfers and provide formal invoices on a case-by-case basis. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you based on your needs.
- If you have a billing address in Singapore, you have the option of paying for your purchase at Checkout in 3 instalments (no interest) with Hoolah, a fintech platform.
- For quick checkout (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) and QR code payments (PayNow, WeChat Pay and AliPay [CNY]), please click this link or scan the code below:
Supply Chain and Sustainability
We create books that are thoughtfully curated, responsibly sourced and printed locally in small batches. Sustainability is embedded at the heart of every book, as we work with partners and suppliers that share our commitment to environmentally-friendly practices.
Each book is made to last for generations; the child that reads one today could be reading it to their grandchild tomorrow. Our books are as timeless as art — not just for their physical form but for the happy memories that they evoke.
Read more about Our Story.